Nerdbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is like a version of facebook for 'nerds' or just anybody that wants to talk about an educational topic...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sagio introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sagio
Admin

Sagio introduction Empty
PostSubject: Sagio introduction   Sagio introduction EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:33 am

Hey I'm Sagio,
I'm female and very nerdy, I love rather nerdy stuff and will be keeping this forum running along with fishyperson. I love science especially physics and I enjoy reading... For replies and the like please address me as either Sage or Sagio, though the former would be preferable... Thanks, Sage
Back to top Go down
https://nerdbook.board-directory.net
Fishyperson
Admin

Sagio introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sagio introduction   Sagio introduction EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:38 am

Hi Sage, fancy seeing you here c:
Back to top Go down
sagio
Admin

Sagio introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sagio introduction   Sagio introduction EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 8:16 am

Heya. Since fishy wrote loads on her intro I thought I should do a part 2, so to speak. Alors, voila!

Likes: Brian Cox, Richard Feynman, Muse, Chameleon Circuit, Nerdfighteria, the word indeed, that's all I can think of now that hasn't been previously written. I like basically the same things as fishy if that helps anyone in the slightest...
Dislikes: the same qualities as fishy, but I don't have anything against knees or any anatomy in general, sorry I'm not a fan of One direction either so please don't kill me...

Personality traits: Nerdy, I kind of have to be to create a forum called nerdbook, quite quiet though I can be very controlling when the situation arises...

Other: My favourite places on earth are the Physics Department at the Warwick University, and the Huygens lab at high school. The person that inspired me to love physics is definately J.B. my yr 8-11 physics teacher. I also love spending time at the local library and up in my room sitting on the beanbag whilst working on my laptop. Youtube is very much home to me I spend a lot of time on that very addictive site. I am technologically illiterate hence fishy is co-running this site. I am atrocious at spelling and typing but thank goodness for spell check...
Thanks, Sage

Last edited by sagio on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nerdbook.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

Sagio introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sagio introduction   Sagio introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Sagio introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerdbook :: Subjects :: General :: Introductions-