Nerdbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is like a version of facebook for 'nerds' or just anybody that wants to talk about an educational topic...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fishy has arrived c:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fishyperson
Admin

Fishy has arrived c: Empty
PostSubject: Fishy has arrived c:   Fishy has arrived c: EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:44 am

Hi guys c:

As many of you have now read Sage's introduction, I though it was time to introduce myself. I'm fishyperson, known as fishy to most and many. I am a girl, and I live in England. You will find me hanging around on many sites under this name. I'm a moderator on the site Chibifurs, the owner (handed down) on a creative writing site Writers Hub, and I am just a person you find in the background. I am a nerdy person, maths being my preferred subject and field into which I am most likely to study.

Apparently, most people think I have a good memory (I learnt all 50 states of America) and I just like being a nerd. [That sounded better in my head...]

Likes and Dislikes

I’m a bit of a strange person when it comes to this, but oh well. I’ve taken quite a few off of a website that I put them on, so I apologize if they are quite schoolish.

Likes: Gosh… The Icarus Account, Synchronsied Swimming, Dancing, Science, Greek, Travelling, Charlie McDonnell, Did I say The Icarus Account? Phoenix, Harry Potter, Mindy Gledhill, Science lectures, Maths lectures, Brian Cox, Latin, the internet, being nerdy

Dislikes: Dishonesty, unfaithfulness/unloyal people, knees (they slightly creep me out when people start talking about things like ligaments), and that’s about it

Personality

If I could describe myself in three words, it would probably be:

Nerdy,
Slightly Dippy,
Down-to-earth

I’m sometimes a very organised person, though I have my moments. I prefer to be in a quiet space, with some gentle music on in the background. Just pop me a message if you have any questions on so far!

Random things about me that I don’t know where to put
I find my most peaceful place is on the bottom of a swimming pool, because you can’t hear anything, and you have your thoughts alone. I love sitting there with the water around me too.
I don’t know or follow trends, unless they are to do with maths or science. I don’t really care too much about what clothes are in style, I wear what I feel comfy and happy in (or whatever is in my wardrobe!)
I am a shy person, and I do come across as awkward, talking to people online and in real life.
I am obsessed with music. I listen to quite a few bands, but I have favourites: The Icarus Account, Phoenix, Marble Sounds, Mindy Gledhill, Adele, and Mcfly are amongst the more popular ones of my choice at the moment.
I love Dr Who, Chameleon Circuit and pretty much anything else to do with it, and Charlie McDonnell and Alex Day, to include a few youtubers XD
I love orange juice. I absolutely love it (although not the one with bits, I just like that).

Like I said, post here with any questions c:
Back to top Go down
sagio
Admin

PostSubject: welcome to the fish   Fishy has arrived c: EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:51 am

that's some intro there fishy, showing me up now... Thanks for introducing yourself anyway... Thanks, Sage

Last edited by sagio on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nerdbook.board-directory.net
Fishyperson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fishy has arrived c:   Fishy has arrived c: EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:55 am

I have a standard one I like to use.
Back to top Go down
sagio
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fishy has arrived c:   Fishy has arrived c: EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 8:17 am

Fair enough... I've written more on mine now... Thanks, Sage
Back to top Go down
https://nerdbook.board-directory.net
Fishyperson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fishy has arrived c:   Fishy has arrived c: EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 9:49 pm

Okay c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fishy has arrived c:   Fishy has arrived c: Empty

Back to top Go down

Fishy has arrived c:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerdbook :: Subjects :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: